Saturday, March 29, 2014

This KUBE is KLASSIK!

Sooooo… once again, despite all my Kvetching… it has been kwite a KUBE.  With the able assistance of 500 or so future NCAA Union Members it has been as exciting a March in recent memory.  The Dayton Flyers are this years version of Cinderella (we have suffered through some years where there was none).  Connecticut… I remember when it used to mean something to be a Huskie and perhaps it does again and Kentucky… Caliperi and his one and done Freshman finally woke up, started to play hard, gelled, and frankly looked pretty frightening when they beat a good Louisville team.  I am watching the Dayton Florida game and at the end of the firt half it would appear that Dayton just does not have the steam.  I am a long established Billy Donavan Hater, as opposed to the many Donovan haters come lately but this does look like an awfully fine team… on the other hand I would not want any of them dating my daughter.  Donavan looks to me like the product of what happens when two carreer Marine Seargants reproduce.  I don’t have anything against the Marines but I do not mean this in a complimentary way.  The Flyers on the other hand, have a lot less ink.
I am not even going to beat on the perople at the bottom of the standings.  Their shame should speak for itself… I mean, come on guys, my wife is at 87!  Let’s step it up next year.


Kwite a KUBE indeed!  Taking KASH out of the system and keeping many of you from shoving KASH at me or telling me to “kover” you has saved management a LOT of headakes and been a real winner and the website funktionality has been top knotch.  I do not know for sure but it seemed like standings were being automatikally updated as games ended rather than having to wait for The Donald or The Mangsquash to get them uploaded and that was an awesome addition.


I am assuming there will be a fabulous KUBE party at the Depot but have not confirmed that with our benevolent overlord.  Kepp tuned to this space.

As I said, Good KUBE!  The Left Coast Kukla kid (high functioning and mainstreamable were the descriptive terms the Kirkwood teachers used in parent teach konferences with his disappointed parents) but other than criticsizing this writer for his mainstream pick of Michigan (I guess he missed their abusive bitch slapping of a very good Michigan team) his writing has been klear, kogent, and dare I say it...funny.  Kudos Kukla… the mantle is passed.

No comments: