Monday, March 22, 2010

Is this Great Or What?


NANCY PELOSI CRUSHES FUN OUT OF NCAA TOURNY!









Seriously.... my brackets are the WORST EVER! I mean my brother is beating me. How does that make daddy feel? Great! Look at who is in the Sweet 16?

CORNELL! Ivy League! No Scholarships! Kicking ASS!
Northern Iowa! Panther Pride! The Valley! Norm Stewarts First Coaching Job!
Baylor! Mike Becker Picked Them As His Dar Horse! Scott Drew!
Wahington! Lorenzo Romar! SLU Connection!
Butler! Horizob Conference! Valpo Connection! MULVAHILL!
Michigan State! All Those Drunk People From Arcadia Who Couldn't Get Into Michigan!

Great Stuff! And what about our own humble tournament?

Laurie the hyphenated name who is on her way DOWN from number 1 with her dreadfully misguided pick of KU!

Yannakakis, Anne, also dead with KU!

7 of the next ten all have a shot with Ohio State (BOO), Kentucky, Duke, Syracuse. It is anyone's ball game. My vote is for Terrell Owens (who knew he played the KUBE) who has the highest pick with K-State!

While we are at it, although i am thrilled to have T.O. "in the house!" I am not so certain I feel the same way about warden Jayhawker 3, Baby Gudas, Two Chicks and a Dude, Betty Blumpkin, Old School, Pigs Gone Wild, and of course Henry Warshaw. I have of course granfathered in Blue Horshoe because....well...those losers have been with us since the beginning.

Now I would like to close with a word about everyone who has called, texted or even mentioned the fact that the brackets did not get updated last night. DON'T PLAY NEXT YEAR!

Good talk kids.

Go BAYLOR!

No comments: