Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE KUBE: Finnegan Begin Again

It is Sunday morning of Selection Sunday. Kukla has probably posted and blasted all of you and now it is up to me to post Komments. Actually I am typing this Saturday night, watching "Fight Club" with the family in my belated effort to be father of the year. I watched a lot of basketball today but am going to miss Selection Sunday. I am missing Selection Sunday because I am driving all day to Holland Michigan so my daughter can do a visitation there on Monday morning to see where she wants to go to college. My wife has intimated to me that in some way my daughter must be more important the NCAA Tournament. Needless to say I am incredulous. I think her priorities are "all out of whack".

So I will not see what bubble beaters get in and who gets edged out. Mizzou is in. the Bills are out, the Illini....we will have to watch. It broke my heart that Ohio State did not get bounced but it happens. They edged by Michigan, they edged by Illinois. They are in and fighting for a 1 seed and I will be cheering for them to get bounced early. Kansas looks tough, Syracuse, Vandy, Purdue and Xavier stumbled in but watch for my adopted school. The Baylor Bears

Kukla will posting the rules. He is Donald. He is rules oriented. He is talking like we might be able to do Pay Pal this year. While i naturally I cringe at the Korporate Koneentions implied by this type of unholy alliance it is in line what I see now as the natural konklusion of this thing of hours. World domination and konkwest. What else can happen and what could possibly go wrong? KUBE running the country, and then the world. Could that be any worse then the Democrats. Could that be any worse then the Republicans? Seriously. Think on it. President Kukla with me as his Kommunikations direktor? Survey says yes.

And while you might (the baby Lindsay Lohan) say "milka WHAT!" we need your help. The KUBE has succeeded beyond anyones expectations. We have players from across the country. Even Kentucky I"m told. I don't know if I buy it. Do they have computers in Kentucky? Can anyone there read? But I digress. We need your help by making this the biggest and best KUBE ever. We need to get your neighbors to play. Your parents, children, siblings, store clerks, co-workers anyone (other then small children in school yards but only because you should generally avoid arrest). We need 500 KUBE players this year and a 5k pot. I am counting on it. I am kounting on you. KUBE is kounting on you. Lets take this kountry back!

Additionally I would like you to use the comments here to komment liberally on the tournament and anything else that comes to mind. We are, after all a kommunity. You can follow KUBE of course on Twitter at the wantonbecker site.

No comments: